With a new baby at home my life has changed a little bit. Going shopping or going out was easy with my first born. I just took her with me, and voila. One hip for her, and the other for the diaper box! Now it is different....
- My daughter goes half day to school, (store opens at 10, have to pick her up at 12, baby store is 40 minutes away...)
- She needs to take a nap in the afternoon. When she wakes up, we just want to have fun, and not be in a store! (Of course)
But I need diapers! One 3 year old, one infant in a very heavy car seat, my bag, a diaper bag and of course the "here mommy, take this" stuff...Now what?
Searching the internet the other day, I found on Amazon a very easy way to buy baby essentials and actually save!
• Free 2-Day Shipping on all diapers, wipes, and formula sold by Amazon
• An additional 15% savings through Subscribe & Save, our auto-delivery program
• Favorite brands like Pampers, Seventh Generation, Huggies, and Similac
The Subscribe & Save program offers an extra 15% off and free shipping on items you routinely use and keeps them coming every one, two, three, or six months. You can change your delivery schedule or cancel at any time.
I think this is the solution to my problems! Has anybody tried it before??? Please let me know! I am going to check it out!
This is the ad I found.